Win a free week at Academic Summer London worth 1250 GBP
Enter our competition to win a free week at Academic Summer in London ...a prize worth up to 1250 GBP
What you need to do to enter our competition?
1. Prepare your video (max. 3 minutes) called "My Academic Summer in London" to explain: "Why would you like to attend Academic Summer?“
3. Enter the competition by emailing your name, surname, age, address, telephone number and link to your video on email@example.com . Email subject: Competition Academic Summer
4. Ask your friends and family to support you and view your video on YouTube.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Who will win?
The owner of the video that will be viewed by the most viewers on YouTube will win the prize. We will be comparing the entered videos on 30th May at 8am.
What is the prize?
One free week at Academic Summer at the DLD College London. You can choose any week of your choice in August 2016 starting Saturday or Monday (depending whether you choose a full boarding or a day option). The prize is worth up to £1250 GBP (this is the price of one week full boarding option at DLD College London).
When is the deadline?
We will be comparing the registered videos on 30th May at 8am and will announce the winner by midnight of 30th May by social media, our website and by email. However, you can enter any time prior the deadline. Do email us as soon as you upload your video on YouTube, as we will be supporting all videos (complaint with the Official rules of the competition) by uploading them on our Facebook or website.
• Videos harming Academic Summer, their staff, students or any other people from any point of view will not be included in the competition, as well as rude, racist, discriminating, overtly disparaging or vulgar videos.
• In case of a dispute who is owner of any particular video, we will consider the first person emailing us the link to that video to be the owner.
• YouTube is not a sponsor of our contest and we require users to release YouTube from any and all liability related to our contest.
• By entering the competition, you agree that Academic Summer can use the entered videos for its communication.
• Any personal data collected during the competition will be used only for this competition purposes and will be dealt with and processed according to the Data Protection Act.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• Academic Summer reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. You must check our website regularly for changes to the Rules or Special Rules. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. By continuing to take part in the competition subsequent to any revision of the Rules or any part of them, you agree to be bound by such changes.
• Academic Summer is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
• No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• The age of the recepient of the prize must fit in the age of Academic Summer students. This is age 13-18.