Changing Terms & Conditions
We understand this is a difficult time for the world with the current Covid-19 situation. We want to help families to continue to make decisions for this summer and book their course with confidence.
We are operating in Cambridge from Saturday 25th July to 22nd August 2020. We are now taking bookings and any new bookings made from Monday 6th July 2020 can be made risk free. The following conditions apply in regards to fees paid from Monday 6th July 2020:
- - Book now and pay for your summer course. Full fees are due on booking due to the last minute nature of the booking
- - If you cannot travel due to Government restrictions or bans on travel due to Covid-19 then we will refund the fees paid
- - If quarantine rules are amended meaning a quarantine is required then we can offer you a refund
- - If you are ill with Covid-19 and cannot travel we will refund any fees paid so you can stay home to isolate. Please send us a letter from your doctor or results of a Covid-19 test
We continue to follow the UK Government’s advice regarding the Coronvirus: https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
Please see our Covid-19 guidelines for those who are planning to travel this summer.
If you are booked with us and you are unable to travel due to Covid-19 then we are offering the following options in regards to any bookings and fees paid prior to Monday 6th July 2020:
- - Change the location of the booking to Switzerland
- - Defer your booking to 2021, we will freeze 2020 prices
- - Join Academic Summer @home. We have created a camp experience at home so it is not just online learning
- - Receive a voucher to use on any future course
Please contact me or my team with any questions.