Get Ready for Medicine Online
This innovative, intensive and interactive three-week online course is perfect for you if you are age 15+ and are interested in pursuing a career in medicine or want to see if it is right for you. This online course compliments our Academic Summer Camp but is also a great stand-alone option.
You are taught by medical students from top medical universities who know how to prepare you and what is needed to achieve your dream of studying medicine.
40 hours of learning including group tuition (max 10), one-to-one, a lecture from an expert, presentations and individual guided study all online from the comfort of your own home. You will receive a certificate and a detailed report.
- Application process for medical school including interview practice, writing your personal statement / resume and UK and Canadian admission tests (BMAT and UCAT)
The course will cover:
- Research skills and developing on your own research project
- Presentations and communication in the area of medicine
- Clinical relevance of biology - pathogens and immune system, respiration and homeostasis
- Hot topic: viruses and disease control
Course accreditation & certificateGet Ready for Medicine is going to be accredited by CPD - Continuing Professional Development. After successful completion of the three-week course you will receive an officially recognized certificate about your newly gained qualification - perfect to enclose to your university application to proof you are working hard towards your future medical career.
Dates: 27th July to 14th August 2020
Fees: 750 GBP / 1200 CAD / 900 CHF per week (choose the currency you pay in)